[PROJ] Canada Lambert Conformal Conic Projection

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Fri Apr 10 16:07:08 PDT 2020

James,

Several points:

- this is actually EPSG:3979, "NAD83(CSRS) / Canada Atlas Lambert"
  The only difference is the switch between the latitude of 1st and 2nd
  std parallel, but this is numerically equivalent for LCC_2SP.
  The following remarks are then a bit auxiliary now :-)

- there's an extra space at the end of the top name

- authority = CANLAMB-CSRS would be odd to me. An authority must be something
  identifiable, like some form of organization, that can issue several
  records. CANLAMB-CSRS would be more an id for this CRS for some authority
  XXXX. But I do see in the PDF you mention that they use this...