[PROJ] Understanding dropped parameters for stere and latlong

David Hoese dhoese at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 07:39:08 PDT 2020

Thanks Even and Martin,

I've never tried changing the prime meridian. I'll give that a shot.

The end goal for the user I'm talking to is to make a geotiff with
satellite data that spans the anti-meridian but is still one contiguous
image (no split at -180/180). I'm not sure how they are using the image
so not sure of their limitations. I'm thinking that an old hack we have
in our image generation software to always return lon/lat degrees for
geographic coordinate transformations (lon/lat <-> lon/lat) instead of
the radians that were being used is causing the issue they are seeing.

I *think* I can take it from here. Thanks for the information.

Dave