[PROJ] PROJ 7.0.1RC1 & 6.3.2RC1

Greg Troxel gdt at lexort.com
Wed Apr 29 08:39:31 PDT 2020

  http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-6.3.2RC1.tar.gz

I built 6.3.2RC1 on NetBSD 8 amd64, and it looks good.  "make check"
passes.

I got a few warnings, which I think aren't really new, or particularly
concerning:

  checking whether the c++ linker (/tmp/work/geography/proj/work/.cwrapper/bin/ld) supports shared libraries... cc1: warning: command line option '-std=c++11' is valid for C++/ObjC++ but not for C

  checking dynamic linker characteristics... cc1: warning: command line option '-std=c++11' is valid for C++/ObjC++ but not for C

  config.status: WARNING:  'proj.pc.in' seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting

  cc1plus: warning: command line option '-Wmissing-prototypes' is valid for C/ObjC but not for C++

  (Plus something about isnan and float/double coercion that I think is not an issue in proj.)

(I have not tried to move pkgsrc to 7 yet.)