[PROJ] [API C++] Retrieving units from a crs using a PJ object

Nicolas Bellaiche Nicolas.Bellaiche at ign.fr
Mon Dec 14 02:11:32 PST 2020

Hi,

2 questions for the community:

1. I'm struggling to find in which the planar and and altitude coordinates are given from a PJ object. There are the pj_left / pj_right functions but they are not visible for the API users. And the only other function I can find in the API gives the list of all units listed in the cars database.

2. What's the best way to replace pj_geocentric_latitude (that belongs to the internal API) with PROJ-7

Thanks a lot for your answers,

Nicolas Bellaiche