[PROJ] PROJ 8.1.1RC1

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Thu Aug 26 05:49:05 PDT 2021

Thanks Even. I am definitely not one of those smart maths people so I'll just fix it!
I think this is (at least) the second time this has happened. I wonder if there's a good
way to avoid it. Clearly what's in HOWTORELEASE is not enough.

I'll wait until tomorrow in case something else pops up.

/Kristian