[PROJ] Altitude

Javier Jimenez Shaw j1 at jimenezshaw.com
Thu Mar 25 07:46:44 PDT 2021

Thanks Greg. I didn't want to frighten Roger at the first chance ;)

When you say "In the US, RTK is usually in NAD83", is it NAD83(2011)? Is
there any base station using a different (older) reference?

Connected to this... is there any information in the NTRIP protocol that
tell you the coordinate reference system used? I was not able to find that.
It would be very useful if I am using the same device in Europe, USA, or
wherever, that the RTK correction protocol tells me the coordinate
reference system used for the outputs.

Cheers,
Javier
Entre dos pensamientos racionales
hay infinitos pensamientos irracionales.