[PROJ] CRS explorer

Javier Jimenez Shaw j1 at jimenezshaw.com
Tue Mar 1 12:27:23 PST 2022

Hi PROJ community

https://jjimenezshaw.github.io/crs-explorer is now updated to PROJ 9.0.0

It also includes some improvements (some of them suggested by you), like:
 - Single table, having a column with the type.
 - WKT 1&2 links to plain text urls (I made that way to easily link to the
wkt files from anywhere just knowing the code). It also tries to display it
as a tooltip, if the browser doesn't bother too much.
 - Persistent URL while you update the filters: makes easy to share your
selection.
 - Direct link to epsg.org description of each crs (well, this change is a
bit older).

It now has 12869 systems (enable them all with
https://jjimenezshaw.github.io/crs-explorer/?all=true ).

I hope it become more useful.

Cheers,
Javier.
Entre dos pensamientos racionales
hay infinitos pensamientos irracionales.