[PROJ] Make push and pop FIFO?

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Mon May 6 04:11:45 PDT 2024

Hi,

Le 06/05/2024 à 12:14, Lesparre, Jochem a écrit :

> Hello Even and Thomas,
>
> I get the feeling we are going in circles. Is there any progress to
> get consensus on how to get the needed functionality in PROJ?

I'm afraid not. I tried a couple approaches but nothing that satisfied
my taste. I have no real incentive pursuing this for now, as the ugly
hacks of
https://github.com/OSGeo/PROJ/blob/master/data/sql/transformations_czechia_extra.sql#L92
using the 4th component and axisswap are a way to get the job done
(until we need time-dependent transformations)