[PROJ] Make push and pop FIFO?

Lesparre, Jochem Jochem.Lesparre at kadaster.nl
Tue May 7 05:23:39 PDT 2024

Hi Even,

For the 3 islands of the Dutch Caribbean we have 2 islands with a time-dependent transformation (with no geoid yet) and 1 island with a (not yet time-dependent) transformation with a geoid. Using the 4th component and axisswap for the height would be too confusing. Moreover, we are going to introduce a time-dependent transformation for the third island as soon as possible.

The combination of a 7-parameter transformation and a geoid is the most basic transformation from an international 3D geographic CRS to a national projected CRS and a national physical height system. Don't you find it troublesome that PROJ needs a workaround for that? I really hope you will be able to choose an approach soon, even if it isn't entirely your taste.

Jochem

Disclaimer:
De inhoud van deze e-mail is vertrouwelijk en uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde(n).
Gebruik, openbaarmaking, vermenigvuldiging, verspreiding en/of verstrekking van deze informatie aan derden is niet toegestaan.
Op al onze producten en diensten zijn onze algemene leveringsvoorwaarden van toepassing
[https://www.kadaster.nl/algemene-leveringsvoorwaarden].

Disclaimer:
If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
Our general terms and conditions of delivery apply to all our products and services
[https://www.kadaster.com/general-terms-and-conditions].