[PROJ] Make push and pop FIFO?

Thomas Knudsen knudsen.thomas at gmail.com
Tue May 7 05:40:22 PDT 2024

Jochem,

You're most welcome to submit a PR with a solution that fits your needs.
Otherwise, I believe the solution to the problem you mention is to have a
geometric national system, which you link to the global with a Helmert
operation, then a separate step for the geometric-to-geophysical.
Alternatively, use a pipeline, which will hide the axisswap steps from the
end user.