[PROJ] downloadable documentation ?

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Sat Sep 21 16:23:02 PDT 2024

> Is there a stable URL, where I can be guaranteed of the same bits for a
> repeat request, in the same way that a distribution tarball is fixed?
> It seems like this is a nightly build of the 9.5 branch, but I'm not
> sure.

Currently /stable points to the latest tag (9.5.0):
https://proj.org/_/downloads/en/stable/pdf/

That will change to 9.5.1 docs once 9.5.1 is released

> Where are the sources?

"make latexpdf"  from the docs/ directory, using the full tarball of
https://github.com/OSGeo/PROJ/archive/refs/tags/9.5.0.tar.gz that
includes that directory

See doc/environment.yml for the various built requirements (here using
conda-forge package naming, but should map in a straightforward way in
other packaging solutions)