[Proj4j] Did some homework

Martin Davis mbdavis at refractions.net
Fri May 14 18:04:10 EDT 2010

Fred,

I myself am heading out on holiday in about 5 mins, but I thought I
should reply quickly so you aren't left hanging.

Anything you feel you can contribute is fine.  It's good to have some
users of the library who don't have too much emotional attachment to the
code, anyway - more objectivity.

As for doc, I personally feel Javadoc is quite valuable.  But as you
say, you really need to add some significant content to it (eg
package-level doc, diagrams, etc).  But it's definitely not the end-all
- regular doc is also useful as well.  I think a users/developers guide
to Proj4J would be very useful.

So I look forward to seeing what you can contribute in the end...

Martin

Martin Davis
Senior Technical Architect
Refractions Research, Inc.