[Proj4j] Java Map Projection Library (jmapprojlib)

Martin Davis mtnclimb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 18:05:41 EST 2011

I wasn't aware of the JMapProjLib - thanks for pointing it out.  Good to
hear that Proj4J is "more advanced"  8^)  It's unfortunate that I haven't
had a lot of time to work on Proj4J recently, but I did feel that the basic
architecture of the library and design of the API were in a pretty usable
and stable state.

It would be fine with me if the JMapProjLib team wants to join the Proj4J
effort.  It seems like they might have some useful bug fixes and extensions.

Martin