[Proj4j] Java Map Projection Library (jmapprojlib)

Fred Pospeschil f.w.pospeschil.t.r at charter.net
Tue Feb 8 17:07:23 EST 2011

Josh,

>From what I can tell from a brief look, Jenny's library is basically an unchanged copy of the JHLABS  library.  I did not do a detailed comparison.

I have been working to test and document the JABS code in order to look into what it takes to actually make maps on the computer.  I found a lot of errors in the JHLABS code - Jerry said it was a work-in-progress.  Some errors I could fix, many others still need work.  My efforts have tried to identify the good from the bad.

Maybe my efforts could be of use to you.  They are available at:
http://webpages.charter.net/fred.pospeschil/

What you will see at the above site is a basic start.  I have major revisions in the works.  Comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Is there some way our efforts can be mutually supporting?

Fred Pospeschil