[Projects] project sponsorship

Torsten Friebe friebe at lat-lon.de
Fri Feb 5 08:29:11 PST 2021

Dear Tom, dear Jody,

thanks for reminding us to prepare such a sponsorship page for the
deegree project. It's done and available via github wiki:

https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/wiki/Sponsorship

Thanks to pygeoapi and GeoServer for having a markdown document which I
adopted to the deegree project. I've added the section "Sponsorship with
GitHub" to support donations directly on GitHub.

Cheers

Torsten