[Projects] Re ZOO-Project's Interest to Participate in the upcoming OSGeo/OGC/Apache Code Sprint

Rajat Shinde rajatshinde2303 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 11:07:16 PST 2021

Dear Dr. Tzotsos and all,

Thank you for your email and please accept my warm greetings and wishes
towards a positive 2021.

I wish to mention that the ZOO-Project would be very much willing to
participate in the upcoming OSGeo/OGC/ASF virtual code sprint and on behalf
of ZOO tribe, I humbly request you to add ZOO-Project in the official
announcement list.

Please let us know if any other information is required from our side.
Thanks!

Kind regards,
Rajat Shinde
Member, ZOO-Project PSC
(On behalf of ZOO tribe)
http://home.iitb.ac.in/~rajatshinde

> Hi all and happy new year!

> We will soon be able to announce dates for the code sprint.
> If projects are willing to participate (and be listed in the official
> announcement) please let us know.

Best,