[pycsw-devel] CSW 2.0.2 - APISO 1.0 Implementation

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 21:07:08 EDT 2011

Hi,

Right now the ISO profile is being developed as a plugin.
It can be enabled by the main configuration file and it also have its
own configuration file to hold specific information.
I am trying to insert few lines of code in the core DC model, and the
profile code will have to implement some specific functions to plug in
to the core (eg Extended Capabilities).

There is only one major chunk of code in the core model, which involves
the get_profile() function. We probably have to move this code in the
future...

Also in the sandbox, there is some initial work for INSPIRE.

Regards,
Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos