[pycsw-devel] Running on Windows 2008 Server IIS7

Godfrey, Bruce bgodfrey at uidaho.edu
Tue Mar 13 19:29:55 EDT 2012

Hi Angelos,

Yes, thank you, I was able to get it working using the syntax
C:\\www\\pycsw

I've run into this issue now:

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "C:\criticalApplications\console\pycsw\pycsw-1.0.0\csw.py", line
40, in <module>

    CSW.dispatch()

  File
"C:\criticalApplications\console\pycsw\pycsw-1.0.0\server\server.py",
line 161, in dispatch

    (os.environ['HTTP_HOST'], os.environ['REQUEST_URI'])

  File "C:\Python27\lib\os.py", line 423, in __getitem__

    return self.data[key.upper()]

KeyError: 'HTTP_HOST'

I think I'm close but I'm not sure where to look to try to track this
down.  I wonder if it is an IIS7 issue?

-Bruce