[pycsw-devel] 1.6.0 release

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Tue May 21 16:04:24 PDT 2013

Dear Jordan,

We are currently in the process to move forward with the beta release.
It seems that we will slip the final release date for a couple of weeks
in order to make some last minute tests.

There are some outstanding issues that we want to process before the
next stable release:
  https://github.com/geopython/pycsw/issues?milestone=7&state=open

I hope this small delay is OK for your deployment. Your feedback on the
beta release would be very valuable.

Best regards,
Angelos

On 05/21/2013 01:52 AM, Walker, Jordan wrote:
> Is the 1.6.0 release on track in terms of the wiki schedule?  We are
> looking to upgrade to some of the newer code (gmi namespace in particular)
> and would prefer to be able to do it off a released version if at all
> possible.  I'm just checking to see if I should be eagerly awaiting the
> release or push on with the 1.5dev branch in production until the release
> comes.
>
> Thanks.
> --
> Jordan Walker