[pycsw-devel] Nabble forum

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu May 23 07:50:46 PDT 2013

Hi all,

As a user I find searching the mailing list critical; I believe we need
a nabble forum for the pycsw.   (another added benefit of creating a
forum: it will be then very easy to add this forum into the OSGeo nabble
forum, when pycsw is approved as an OSGeo project
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/)

How to Create