[pycsw-devel] metasearch qgis plugin versus czech inspire geoportal

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 14:56:38 PDT 2014

Hi,

I'm testing the MetaSearch plugin for QGIS (not sure, I'm on the right mailing
list, sorry if not), and it does not work properly for the OWS services.

>From what I was told, MetaSearch is requesting the records using Dublin Core by
default. Dublin Core is not well standardized, regarding OWS services.

Is there a way, how to make MetaSearch request the records in ISO profile, which
should be better specified?

I'm not so familiar with metadata, so sorry, if my question is completely
non-sense.

Thanks

Jachym

P.S. The link: http://geoportal.gov.cz/php/micka/csw/index.php