[pycsw-devel] PyCSW record copying

Dan Ramage dan at inlet.geol.sc.edu
Mon Nov 10 10:47:45 PST 2014

I've got a "staging" pycsw server setup that I am using for bringing in
records from NDBC via SOS as well as other large providers. I then cull out
records that are not in my area of interest.
I know I can export those via pycsw-admin, but I was curious if that
provided any benefit, aside from creating the XML files, compared to doing a
database to database copy. Basically take the remaining records from the
staging database and copy them into the working database.

Dan