[pycsw-devel] Custom Metadata Profile

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 08:51:46 PST 2015

Hi Alejandro:

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 10:10 AM, Alejandro Mostovoi
<ahmostovoi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>    I'm using pycsw 1.10 for developing a SDI. That SDI will use a custom
> metadata profile which inherits from ISO 19115. The custom profile doesn't
> add fields, It's only a subset of ISO 19115.
>
> The APISO profile could work? or Should I develop a profile plugin to
> support that profile?

The APISO profile will work in this case so no need to develop a
profile plugin.  Developing a profile plugin becomes useful once you
start extending a metadata model and / or introducing custom
queryables to the CSW endpoint.

Hope this helps.

..Tom