[pycsw-devel] Extend OpenSearch Geo & Time

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 13:47:45 PST 2015

Hi Ebrahim,

I would recommend to follow this Pull Request that added the OGC
OpenSearch support.
Please take a look into the commits to get a feeling of what was touched
in the codebase.
https://github.com/geopython/pycsw/pull/247

You should also add an extra column regarding the quality.

Best,
Angelos

On 01/07/2015 10:03 PM, Ebrahim Poorazizi wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am new to pycsw and trying to extend its OpenSearch functionality. OpenSearch supports three query parameters: keyword, space, and time. What I want to do is to add support for another query parameter: quality. The server should be able to search the database (PostgreSQL/PostGIS) to find the data based on quality too, which is a column containing a quality score (integer) between 0 to 10. It would be much appreciated if someone can guide through this, I mean specifically which files/classes I need to modify to accomplish my goal.
>
> I look forward to hearing from you guys. Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,
> Ebrahim

Angelos Tzotsos
Remote Sensing Laboratory