[pycsw-devel] OSGeo Incubation status

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 18:01:48 PST 2015

Hi Angelos: thanks for the info/summary.

I've updated/merged the project graduation checklist at
https://github.com/geopython/pycsw/wiki/Project-Graduation-Checklist
for review and comment per version 2.0 of the OSGeo graduation
checklist.  The following needs clarification (marked by TODO in the
wiki page):

[ ] All code contributors have agreed to abide by the project's
license policy, and this agreement has been documented and archived.

Q: what does this mean?  How do we do this?

Aside: is providing copyright to OSGeo a requirement or can we keep as
is?  Is this an exclusive copyright to OSGeo, or in addition to those
who have copyright already?

Unless we are required clarify the above issues beforehand, I'm +1
with the updated checklist being good to go for Jeff to discuss
with/report to IncCom.

..Tom