[pycsw-devel] [vote] updated contribution and licensing guidelines

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 10:04:36 PST 2015

pycsw PSC:

As part of our OSGeo Incubation efforts [1] we have updated our
contributions and licensing guidelines for official committers to the
codebase as well contributors (via GitHub pull requests, etc.).  The
change has been submitted as a pull request [2] within our
CONTRIBUTING.rst file, which is made available both in the docs [3],
as well as when submitting pull requests via GitHub.

Pending approval, there will be subsequent legwork to track down
current/past contributors and get agreement on record.

I will start with my +1.

Cheers

..Tom

[1] https://github.com/geopython/pycsw/wiki/OSGeo-Incubation