[pycsw-devel] pycsw 2.0.0-alpha1 released

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 08:33:40 PDT 2016

Thanks Angelos.  Note this release is a very early, feature incomplete iteration
to test, among other things, the new features/dependencies and
deployment against
infrastructure (e.g. PyPI, etc.).  Note that you can follow the
overall release plan
at [1].

We are coordinating with OGC to align pycsw 2.0.0 release with the CSW 3.0.0
release announcement.  Once that timeline is clear we will call for a vote
to release.

Thanks

..Tom

[1] https://github.com/geopython/pycsw/wiki/2.0.0