[pycsw-devel] problems installing pycsw

Andreas.Boehme at bkg.bund.de Andreas.Boehme at bkg.bund.de
Mon Jun 13 07:50:47 PDT 2016

Hello everybody,
I am trying to start running pycsw on our companies Ubuntu 14.04 servers.
Here is what I wrote to Tom before:
The installation the Ubuntu way via apt-get and so on doesn't work.
So what I did is: I installed it using pip. So far so good, I think everything is installed(maybe not, because there is an error, please loo at screenshot attached). So, what do I need to do to get my CSW running ? Do I have to use the wsgi ? There is no csw.wsgi file in the system. Also the cfg-configuration file is missing. I cannot find it anywhere on my system......do you have any clue ?
Furthermore I am not that experienced with Apache, so any help setting up a wrapper somewhere would be nice too.
Version of pycsw is 1.10.4
Many thanks in advance.
Regards
Andreas Böhme