[pycsw-devel] RFC 8: Move to pytest testing tool

Ricardo Filipe Soares Garcia da ricardo.garcia.silva at gmail.com
Sun May 29 16:27:50 PDT 2016

Hi all

I've posted RFC 8 [1] for general review and comment.

The proposal still needs some finishing tweaks, which I plan to do during
this week.

I don't know if I can call for vote myself or if this is to be done by
someone on the PSC. Regardless, it should be ready for voting by the start
of next week. I thought it best to put it up now, so that folks can review
and comment early on. I'm available to respond to any comments and to
enhance the proposal with more details, if needed.

Best regards

[1] - http://pycsw.org/development/rfc/rfc-8.html