[pycsw-devel] 2.2 release blockers

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 12:35:28 PST 2017

Hi all: update as per note 7 from our last meeting [1]:

Both blockers are now fixed in master and 2.0 branch. Unit/functional
tests pass 100%, as well as
OGC CITE CSW 2.0.2.  For OGC CITE CSW 3.0.0, we fail the online
test (there is some weird behaviour in the online tests for CSW 3 that
requires the CSW service being tested to be reset for the tests to coninue)
but fully pass when I run the tests via the command line.

I think what's remaining is an update of requirements/dependencies before
we go ahead with a beta.

Ricardo: do test requirements in [2] need to be pegged or can we keep
them without
version?

Angelos: I'll do a sweep of requirements in [3].  Do you have a baseline of
versions from a packaging perspective that we should tie to?

Cheers

..Tom

[1] https://github.com/geopython/pycsw/wiki/Meetings-2017-10-16#notes
[2] https://github.com/geopython/pycsw/blob/master/requirements-dev.txt