[pycsw-devel] OSGeo Community Sprint 2019

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 17:41:46 PST 2019

Hi all: as per [1] I will be attending to hack on the pycsw issue backlog, Elasticsearch backend and CSW 4 (depending on where we are at OGC in specification development).  I would also like to take a stab at the pycsw viewer (given Jeff's excellent work on ms4w recently).  Obviously there is much room for help on all these fronts.

Anyone else planning on attending? We could also coordinate with remote participation with a plan for the week.

..Tom

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Community_Sprint_2019