[pycsw-devel] FOSS4G 2021 presentations and workshops

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 06:17:11 PDT 2021

Hi all: I hope everyone is doing well.  I'm happy to let you know that
the following presentations and workshops have been accepted at
FOSS4G 2021 [1]:

- pycsw project status 2021 (presentation)
- Doing Geospatial in Python (workshop, includes pycsw component) [2]

We will start drafting the presentation in the coming weeks. We are looking
for users of pycsw to provide examples or deployments as part of the status
presentation.
As well, any improvements/additional examples for the pycsw section of [2]
are greatly appreciated and welcome.  Please get in touch here or on Gitter
if you are interested in contributing.

Cheers

..Tom

[1] https://2021.foss4g.org