[pycsw-devel] Request to start using GitHub "releases"

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 07:03:42 PDT 2022

Hi Jeff: thanks for the valuable suggestion.  Starting with our next
release we will add a GitHub Releases step.  I've updated the release
packaging documentation at [1], which will result in the relevant GitHub
workflow for release notifications as you describe below.  Totally makes
sense and long overdue, so thanks again :)

..Tom

[1] https://github.com/geopython/pycsw/wiki/Release-Packaging#step-13