[pycsw-devel] Adding support for ISO19115-3 XML

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 07:52:30 PDT 2023

Hi Vincent: thanks for the info.  I'm not aware of any pycsw development in
19115-3.  This was briefly discussed at
the OGC Metadata Code Sprint (September 2022).

Having said this, 19115-3 support is certainly welcome and valuable.  Don't
hesitate if you have any questions (either here the pycsw Gitter channel).

Thanks

..Tom