[pycsw-devel] Adding support for ISO19115-3 XML

Fazio, Vincent (Mineral Resources, Clayton) Vincent.Fazio at csiro.au
Sun Oct 22 17:24:48 PDT 2023

Thanks Tom!

Vincent.

From: Tom Kralidis <tomkralidis at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2023 1:53 AM
To: Fazio, Vincent (Mineral Resources, Clayton) <Vincent.Fazio at csiro.au>
Cc: pycsw-devel at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [pycsw-devel] Adding support for ISO19115-3 XML

Hi Vincent: thanks for the info.  I'm not aware of any pycsw development in 19115-3.  This was briefly discussed at
the OGC Metadata Code Sprint (September 2022).

Having said this, 19115-3 support is certainly welcome and valuable.  Don't hesitate if you have any questions (either here the pycsw Gitter channel).

Thanks

..Tom