[pycsw-devel] https2 error on docker image

Paul genuchten at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 9 00:04:56 PST 2024

 Apparently the 'challenge' was caused by the updated configuration to yml, somehow the gzip_compresslevel was activated by that change, where previously it was deactive by defaultthe gzip_compression configuration causes this problem, as warned for in our documentation
Suggestion would be to keep gzip deactivated by default