[pycsw-devel] on/off/default behaviour of facets

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 11:31:08 PST 2024

Hi Paul: we discussed this in [1] and determined that facets would need to
be explicitly specified (users may not want facets and simply search),
which will become part of the forthcoming OGC API - Records - Part 2:
Facets extension.  So this aligns with our implementation in pycsw so far.

..Tom

[1]
https://github.com/opengeospatial/ogcapi-records/pull/320#issuecomment-1966599940