[pygeoapi] committer rights for Gregory Petrochenkov

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 06:34:42 PDT 2020

Vote passed with +1 from Angelos, Tom, Francesco, Paul, and Just.

Greg: I've added you to the pygeoapi team on GitHub which provides you
commit access to [1], [2], and [3].  Some reminders, if you haven't already:

- code of conduct [4]
- community page [5]

Welcome and great to have you on board!

..Tom