[pygeoapi] Records API and provider plugin questions

Gregory Giuliani Gregory.Giuliani at unige.ch
Thu Dec 16 05:55:00 PST 2021

Dear All,

I’m currently exploring pygeoapi mostly for serving coverages and I have two questions.
- Concerning the API Records, I’m not sure how to proceed to publish metadata. Let’s assume that I have an ISO-compliant XML metadata. What I need to do?
-  I’ve noticed that there is a specific plugin for the OpenDataCube: https://github.com/52North/pygeoapi-odc-provider <https://github.com/52North/pygeoapi-odc-provider>. Do you know if it is compatible with Python 3 provided in the pygeoapi docker image?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help

Best

Greg

—
Dr. Gregory Giuliani
Senior Lecturer in Earth Observations - UNIGE
Head of the Digital Earth Unit - GRID-Geneva
http://www.unige.ch/envirospace/people/giuliani/
University of Geneva
Institute for Environmental Sciences/enviroSPACE
66 Boulevard Carl-Vogt, CH - 1205 GENEVE
Phone: (+41 22) 379 07 09 Fax: (+41 22) 379 07 44
Web: http://www.unige.ch/envirospace
Email: gregory.giuliani at unige.ch
UN Environment/Science Division/GRID-Geneva
International Environment House
11 chemin des Anémones, CH - 1219 CHATELAINE
Phone: (+41 22) 379 07 09
Web: http://www.unepgrid.ch
Email: gregory.giuliani at unepgrid.ch