[pygeoapi] Records API and provider plugin questions

Gregory Giuliani Gregory.Giuliani at unige.ch
Fri Dec 17 05:16:54 PST 2021

Thank you very Tom.
Very helpful. I will follow your recommendations and let you know.

Best

Greg

—
Dr. Gregory Giuliani
Senior Lecturer in Earth Observations - UNIGE
Head of the Digital Earth Unit - GRID-Geneva
http://www.unige.ch/envirospace/people/giuliani/
University of Geneva
Institute for Environmental Sciences/enviroSPACE
66 Boulevard Carl-Vogt, CH - 1205 GENEVE
Phone: (+41 22) 379 07 09 Fax: (+41 22) 379 07 44
Web: http://www.unige.ch/envirospace
Email: gregory.giuliani at unige.ch
UN Environment/Science Division/GRID-Geneva
International Environment House
11 chemin des Anémones, CH - 1219 CHATELAINE
Phone: (+41 22) 379 07 09
Web: http://www.unepgrid.ch
Email: gregory.giuliani at unepgrid.ch