[pygeoapi] [SPAM] Re: Need permission to create Pull Request?

Jorge Samuel Mendes de Jesus jorge.mendesdejesus at isric.org
Mon Jan 11 22:31:35 PST 2021

Hi Chris

You can also check the code development guidelines (feed back welcomed).

https://github.com/geopython/pygeoapi/wiki/Code-development-workflow

Jorge

On Mon, 2021-01-11 at 15:57 -0500, Tom Kralidis wrote:

Hi Chris: thanks for the info.  You basically need to fork pygeoapi,

make changes in your fork/branch and issue a pull request thereafter.

Hope this helps.  Feel free to ask any questions in our Gitter chat, where

most of the devs are from time to time.

..Tom

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 3:51 PM Barrett, - c S

<

<mailto:csbarrett at contractor.usgs.gov>

csbarrett at contractor.usgs.gov

> wrote:

Hi all,

Do I need to receive permissions to create a pull request with some small changes to better facilitate using serverless to deploy pygeoapi as a lambda?

Thanks!

Chris

<mailto:pygeoapi at lists.osgeo.org>

pygeoapi at lists.osgeo.org