[pygeoapi] Need permission to create Pull Request?

Just van den Broecke justb4 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 01:40:11 PST 2021

Hi Chris,

In general: no permissions required to create a PR.
These will be reviewed by members of the pygeoapi team before merging.

In general: for trivial changes you can make a PR directly. For a bug or
more substantial functionality, you may want to open an issue first (and
refer to that issue by  #<issue_nr> in PR).
See also: https://github.com/geopython/pygeoapi/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md

Looking forward to your contributions!

Best,

Just - pygeoapi team