[pygeoapi] service provider list now available on website

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 04:57:40 PDT 2022

Hi all: hope everyone is well.  FYI we have setup a service provider
listing on the pygeoapi
website [1][2].  The (randomized on each page load) list will be helpful
for those looking for
support or core development.  In addition, this also demonstrates stability
and viability in the
project, which is helpful as we work through the  OSGeo incubation process.

Thanks to those who have already added themselves to the list, which is
always open for additions
and updates (please feel free to send a PR at [3]).

Thanks

..Tom

[1] https://pygeoapi.io/community/service-providers
[2] https://twitter.com/pygeoapi/status/1517458184759357440