[Pywps-dev] demo.py in describe inputs

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 13:13:55 PDT 2013

Alex,

I'm all in favour for writing more documentation - I'm already lost in
the code you are providing. There new dependences, which are not easy to
install via standard, e.g. ubuntu distribution system (one has to use
pip, which is OK, but simply different world)

Currently, I've setuped fresh installation of Ubuntu (13.10) on my
desktop and starting somehow from scratch

I wanted to get your  describe-inputs up and running, but can't get the
tox working properly

Could you please give me hint, what to do?

Log file from tox available at http://pastebin.com/0qgnxbBn, for python3
at http://pastebin.com/SWCsaq8J

Thanks

Jachym

Dne 26.8.2013 18:01, Alex Morega napsal(a):
> Hi!
>
> As a next step, I think it would be good to document what is already
> working, so people can try it out with their own setups. A lot of
> stuff is missing, particularly various input/output data types, but
> we can add them later.
>
> What do you think?
>
> -- Alex
>

> On 16 Aug 2013, at 13:36, Jachym Cepicky <jachym.cepicky at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Yeah, I wanted to fixe that part, as soon as I get it running

>> Dne 16.8.2013 12:18, Tom Kralidis napsal(a):
>>> FYI KVP keywords are allowed to be case insensitive (values are
>>> not).
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone

It's looking for the "Request" argument, apparently werkzeug cares about
capitalization. This works: