[Pywps-dev] [Pywps-devel] Invitation to new PyWPS development

Jachym Cepicky jachym at les-ejk.cz
Wed May 15 22:46:11 PDT 2013

Hi,

please join pywps-dev at lists.osgeo.org

I think, the ideas you presented are very valuable, someone with
experience in parallel programming is needed!

I think, with GeoServer REST API (I recently made some experience with
it), connection to GeoServer should be implementable (so the user could
make choice, what to use for output data publishing)

For process searching, I'm not sure, whether it makes sense to put those
informations (title, abstract etc.) to database. CS-W servers are
usually able to harvest the informations from GetCapabilities document
(Tom Kralidis knows maybe more then me about it).

Jachym

--
Jachym Cepicky
jachym at les-ejk.cz