[Pywps-dev] PyWPS and QGIS

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Fri May 17 13:51:31 PDT 2013

Generally speaking, I support that. In my opinion, pywps should be
separated project, with prepared plugins for popular gis packages,
supporting services.

It would be nice to have someone, we could address this issue, since I'm
planing to concentrate at the core of pywps. For QGIS, I'm sure, there
will be enough helping hands, because many QGIS developers are long time
PyWPS users.

Jachym