[Pywps-dev] PyWPS and QGIS

Reuter, Hannes hannes.reuter at wur.nl
Fri May 17 07:53:33 PDT 2013

Dear all,

I think Jorge raised a good point here. I would even go one more point more abstract that "ANY" GIS supporting python (e.g. SAGA, QGIS, ArcGIS) gets a "toolbox/extension" plus maintainer for allowing this kind of functionality.

Cheers Hannes

ISRIC - World Soil Information
PO box 353, 6700 AJ, Wageningen, The Netherlands
Visiting address: Droevendaalsesteeg 3, 6708 PB Wageningen (Bdg. 101), R: C.003 (up 6.04.2012 Bdg. 116,R: W1.23)