[Pywps-dev] pywps and gsoc 2014

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 03:08:18 PST 2014

hi all,

since we are approaching deadline pretty soon, I've tried to put together our
Google summer of code page

https://github.com/jachym/pywps-4/wiki/GSOC-2014-ideas

Please, add you ideas for PyWPS-4

Please, add your name the the "mentor name" line.

My proposal:

Pirmin - For the QGIS MapServer
Sören/Jorge/Jachym - All the database/cloud ouptut stuff
Luís - For UMN MapServer

Could you please indicated, wheter you are willing to mentor the topics? I can
understand, you do not have time/will/disinclined to do that, it's perfectly
fine. I'm just addressing directly, to move things faster forward.

Thanks

Jachym

P.S. I hope, PyWPS 4 is ready for such features (or will be till summer), even
it might not be finished yet.

--
Jachym Cepicky
e-mail: jachym.cepicky at gmail com