[Pywps-dev] PyWPS Hangout II

Luís de Sousa luis.a.de.sousa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 11:06:30 PST 2014

Hi everyone,

I had a meeting prior to the hangout and when I finally made it only Jorge
was left. In any case I like short meetings :)

For now I'll try to follow Jachym's work and then integrate our work around
MapServer as an IOHandler (or FileStorage).

These past few weeks I have also been working with OWSLib - it's WPS client
actually works on asynchronous mode, it just isn't documented. This is also
an important piece of software from a PyWPS perspective.

See you,

Luís