[Pywps-dev] pywps and gsoc 2014

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 02:00:41 PST 2014

Hi Jonas,

thanks for your input (and feedback, it's alwyas nice to hear about new user).

Process chaing is definitelly valid option, for web-based administration is IMHO
too early (for PyWPS 4). I'm not sure, I would like anybody to do that for PyWPS
3.x version (if you have someone, I can add it to ideas page and he/she can pick
the topic up). PyWPS 4 should be administration interface ready. But let's
prepared for this:

https://github.com/jachym/pywps-4/wiki/GSOC-2015-ideas

Can I add you as mentor to process chaining capabilities?

https://github.com/jachym/pywps-4/wiki/GSOC-2014-ideas

Jachym